I hope you've all had a wonderful year so far! Lots of new things on the horizon. I hope haha.
But lets get into whats been going on for me since... well December?
I started getting sick in December(if not earlier) which made it physically hard for me to mentally and physically get up, get dressed in cosplay, take photos.. etc. I tried(obvs) but it was a bit much. Then i was just emotionally drained. Kept trying to make plans to do things, then broke down.
Flash forward to January when had surgery and got an IUD to hopefully help with why i was getting sick. (monthlies made me very ill.. not what else you're thinking... i mean, yeah but regardless.. i'm going off tangent).... haha.. well... the surgery was fine but after that I was in a lot of pain.. so I couldn't really do much. Some days are fine, some not. Still worked on cosplay, but still couldn't get the energy to actually go shoot the cosplay. Which is sad. Went to the doctor and they found out i had a very angry cyst, but its normal for women under 40 to have those cysts? So i got referred to a gynocologyst, who I just saw a week ago who told me its the IUD thats causing pain, we have to take it out and do another surgery.... wheee.....
WHILE THIS IS ALL GOING ON!
- February, as I was con crunching for Katsucon I got bit by some sort of angry spider and was sick from it... which would have been whatever had I not had a mental breakdown on top of that.
- My face decides it needs to be on fire(figuratively) and turn me into rl Todoroki Shoto(my hero academia.. who I have started a genderbend cosplay for) so thats been fun. Everytime I look in the mirror im just so dismayed. I tried putting on makeup and looking cute at Yeticon this year... but i absolutely hated how I looked and my face hurt/ still semi hurts sooooo bad. Im currently on antibiotics for it and its starting to heal.. so im hopeful for the future.
(Major appreciation for my amazing bf whos stuck with me and all my craziness... and my scarred pizza face)
- Diagnosed with heavy anemia... like on prescription iron level... soo thats probably another reason I can barely bring myself to do photos. I'm trying, The vitamins are helping.
It'll probably be another month before I'm fully set to go and be back to normal and such, but im really hopeful!!
NOW THE GOOD BITS!
- I have been doing more photography of others lately so i'm trying to learn new things and techniques so that's neat. Ill be posting some more stuff like that soooon.
- WE'RE GETTING A HOUSE! NO MORE CRAPPY HAUNTED, CURSED, GARBAGE PAINTED, APARTMENT ANYMORE! A FULL ON HOUSE! Which the best part? There is a workshop AND a studio, a garden, okay... there's a lot and its super exciting cause it'll give me(us) more opportunities to create amazing things. Be it photography of others or myself once i can actually look in the mirror again haha..... ha... ha.. im not kidding.....
So all thats happening August 1st which is sweet cause my 30th birthday is August 23rd soo I feel like its a good step in the right direction of life. I'm really emotionally happy.. physically meh.. emotionally good.
Anyways! Feel free to ask questions! Thank you for all your support!